Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) can be an excellent body contouring option for many individuals who are bothered by excess skin, stubborn fat accumulations, and/or weakened musculature in the abdominal region. Much like most cosmetic procedures, the total cost of a tummy tuck will be impacted by a variety of different components. Some of the most common factors that contribute to the overall expense include:
- The amount of skin being removed
- The degree to which muscles of the abdominal wall need to be tightened/repaired
- Whether or not liposuction is needed to remove build-ups of fatty tissue
- Whether or not the procedure is performed in conjunction with another treatment and/or as part of a mommy makeover
- Fees for the plastic surgeon, operating center, and anesthesia
- The plastic surgeon’s experience and skill
- Where the practice is geographically located
At 740 Park Plastic Surgery, Dr. Stafford R. Broumand customizes every abdominoplasty based on the unique needs and goals of the patient. During an in-person consultation, our doctor can provide a close estimate of what you can expect treatment to cost after conducting a physical assessment and formulating an individualized surgical plan that aligns with your aesthetic desires. If you wish, a friendly member of our staff can also introduce you to several plastic surgery financing options available via CareCredit®—a trusted third-party lender that offers various medical care payment plans to fit virtually any budget.
Ultimately, when researching and comparing abdominoplasty costs, it’s critical to bear in mind that price is generally a reflection of the quality of care you can expect to receive. Plastic surgery is no different than many things in life: you get what you pay for.
If you are interested in tummy tuck surgery and would like to receive a personalized quote for treatment, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons. Simply contact 740 Park Plastic Surgery today.